Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 16th Follow Up

I realize that this is a little late, but I have been suffering through computer issues and have not had a chance to post anything about the game on May 16th.

First, I would like to sincerely thank Elliott for taking the time and effort to set up such an interesting scenario. He put a lot of effort into the figures and terrain and, as a result, put on a beautiful scenario for which my pictures do no justice. To be sure it was a challenging scenario and I, for one, look forward to another replay so that I can try it from the Austrian side.

Second, I want to thank all of the players who attended. We had a good turnout of six players for the scenario and could have handled a couple more. I'd also like to mention that the Source employees were helpful and attentative to our needs.

Elliott has offered to run another scenario on June 20th. Stop by and play, it'll be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment