Saturday, February 12, 2011

Upcoming Outing - February 18th & 19th

The next Centurions outing will occur on the normal weekend but we will be changing the venue at the request of the people at the Source. We were asked if we would mind putting on a couple of games at Con of the North and I told the Source people that I'd put on a couple of games that weekend. I realize that there will be a cost to these games, the entrance fee, but I hope that you will show up for one or both games.

Game #1. I will be putting on a 15mm Napoleonics game using Napoleon's Battles. I'm still working on the sides but the game will begin setup around 3:00 pm and I don't expect it to last more than four hours. All experience levels will be welcome and all figures will be provided.

Game #2. Tom Zwirn and I will be putting on a 15mm Seven Years War game using Koenig Krieg. This will be an Austrian v. Prussian game though you are welcome to show up with whatever troops you have, we'll find room for you. This game will begin setup around 10:00 am will last until we are done.

Hope to see you there. For more information about the con, see their website: http://www.conofthenorth.org

Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment